When I was trial counsel with the SEC, I led the fraud case against Sunwest and its CEO Jon Harder. Three-and-one-half years later, the U.S. Attorney has obtained a 56-count indictment against Harder alleging he defrauded more than 1,000 investors out of $130 million.
- SEC Charges Microsoft Manager Brian Jorgenson and his Friend Sean Stokke with Insider Trading
- SEC Obtains Emergency Relief against Robert Helms and Janniece Kaelin in Alleged Ponzi Scheme
- SEC Charges Fifth Third Bancorp and its Former CFO Daniel Poston with Fraud for Accounting Practices during the Financial Crisis
- SEC Settles Insider Trading Case against Charles Langston III
- SEC Settles Penny Stock Case Against Curt Kramer for $1.4 Million
Other BraunHagey Blogs