The Associated Press is reporting that President Obama will nominate former federal prosecutor Mary Jo White to serve as Chairman of the SEC.
- SEC Charges Microsoft Manager Brian Jorgenson and his Friend Sean Stokke with Insider Trading
- SEC Obtains Emergency Relief against Robert Helms and Janniece Kaelin in Alleged Ponzi Scheme
- SEC Charges Fifth Third Bancorp and its Former CFO Daniel Poston with Fraud for Accounting Practices during the Financial Crisis
- SEC Settles Insider Trading Case against Charles Langston III
- SEC Settles Penny Stock Case Against Curt Kramer for $1.4 Million
Other BraunHagey Blogs