SEC v. Creative Capital Consortium, LLC, et al., Case No. 08-81565-CIV-HURLEY. On September 10, 2013, the SEC announced that the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida filed a 40-count indictment against George Louis Theodule.
- SEC Charges Microsoft Manager Brian Jorgenson and his Friend Sean Stokke with Insider Trading
- SEC Obtains Emergency Relief against Robert Helms and Janniece Kaelin in Alleged Ponzi Scheme
- SEC Charges Fifth Third Bancorp and its Former CFO Daniel Poston with Fraud for Accounting Practices during the Financial Crisis
- SEC Settles Insider Trading Case against Charles Langston III
- SEC Settles Penny Stock Case Against Curt Kramer for $1.4 Million
Other BraunHagey Blogs